Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thank goodness for Forever (stamps)

So while swapping the rooms in our house (full story on that coming soon!) I found a bag of unsent, but stamped christmas cards from our first year of marriage.

So lucky for me they were forever stamps! JACKPOT! There's like $10 worth of stamps there. Tonight when doing my bills I realized I was out of stamps :-( but wait! I DO have stamps, I said. I just have to peel them off with a razor like a psychopath.

The blade is even rusty too! Fantastic.

And I use my ghetto broken two sided tape (which I also found in the shuffle) to tape the stamps on.


Hopefully they won't fall off ;-) 


You can call me cheap, but I say...When Broke...Get Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! My mum and dad did this a lot when I was a kid. Not sure if it's easier, but I also heard steaming the stamp over a boiling kettle (or pot of water) can take it off an envelope. Might be worth a go :)

    ReplyDelete