Thursday, January 31, 2013

Charlie's NEW Room!!

We have a 3-Bedroom home. One might think "that's plenty of room for a baby and a guest room!" Ha! Well maybe for another couple, but Ryan and I both have offices, him being a Graphic Designer and me being a seamstress. We thought we would have to add on to our house to get Charlie his own room. But all we had to do was....that's right! GET CRAFTY! It was an absolute must for Charlie (and us) to sleep better.

What we did was: Combine our offices into the master bedroom (that is very large) which freed up his office down, becoming Charlie's room. Then my sewing room (office) turned into our bedroom. Musical rooms! 

(I am sorry I don't have the before photo I know how fun those are!)

Here is his room turn-by-turn


From the door









His super fun play table (courtesy of The Krannawitters!)



His very own closet


His NEW Mirror!


His jammies laid out

Thanks for checking out Charlie's new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment