Monday, July 1, 2013

#photoaday challenge

This is the first photo a day challenge I have taken part in and the opening picture to take: Happiness is...


Well, although I did just one, I realized there are so many pictures I could have taken. 

For instance: Ryan and Charlie playing the piano, the dog chasing a dove, Charlie with a face full of spaghetti, and many more. What an easy yet overwhelming choice to make! My life has always been a happy one (for the most part...no one is perfect), but this time in my life is probably the most fulfillingly (can't believe that isn't a real word, whatever I'm using it anyway) happy. Seeing my baby grow, watching my husband with the baby, and experiencing it altogether. It's magic really. 

Hopefully I can keep up the challenge. For now...back to more happiness.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment