Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Giant Pizza Roll

I have seen this many times and finally I remembered when I was at the store to buy the dough to make it. Easy, quick and very delicious for any meal! You could even make a breakfast roll :-)

What I have here is a Giant Pizza Roll with green pepper, onion, garlic, salami and pizza herbs with a pink sauce (red & Alfredo mix).

To make things a bit healthier I got the whole wheat pizza dough. Worked very well and I slept easier last night knowing that :-)
Steps:
-Unroll dough on a pan covered with parchment (or foil)
-Spread sauce over dough
-Chopped all my veggies and sprinkle them over sauce
-Lay down my meat
-Sprinkle shredded cheese
-Sprinkle with pizza herbs (oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper)
-Roll up!
-Spread a little butter on top and sprinkle with more pizza herbs
-Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes

I cut it in slices and served (Charlie approved!)



1 comment: